Local News

A Bristow restaurant was heavily damaged after a late-night fire Wednesday.

The Bristow Fire Department responded to the Beach House Restaurant on Main Street around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The fire chief says an electrical issue started the fire in the dining area, causing smoke to fill the restaurant and cause smoke damage.

The fire didn’t spread to other buildings. The fire chief says he doesn’t think the restaurant is beyond repair, but sustained about $30,000 to $50,000 worth of damage.

Find Us On Facebook